Saturday, October 13, 2007

I'm working on a Saturday

So, after a very stressful day yesterday ( I was chair of a statewide conference for 150 people), I had to gather my wits this morning and drive back to Baltimore to do a panel discussion on articulation. Somehow, I've become this statewide asset and national spokesperson for articulation, maryland iniatives, and all that is transfer. I wonder if I can make a career out of this.

Anyway, I went over my time limit this morning, since faculty are so engaging. And I feel bad about it. What I don't feel bad about is that I can put in to have my miles reimbursed, which means I made about $4o, which more then paid for the tank of gas I filled up this morning.

See, work isnt about the satisfaction, its about the little perks. I believe in embezzlement. (Even if it is legal).

No comments: