Thursday, October 11, 2007

It's all about Stefanie

My friend Stefanie, who is an out-spoken-Yankees-loving-vivacious powerhouse of a woman, commented to me on my recent entry into the blogging world. It wasn't a bad comment, although the overall implication was that I wasn't funny and I was just trying to be cool.

Now, I'm not saying she is right or wrong on the matter. Maybe I am trying to be cool, to jump on the already left the station blogging train to Georgia. But I do take offense to the fact that I may or may not be funny, because I'm almost positive I am funny (looking). Actually, let me clarify that - I am witty, which is a form of funny. I can dish the comments with the best of them, insult you as well as the next guy (if the next guy is insulting you), and make you laugh all at the same time. I mean, how great is that?

And its not just about the words. I have great enunciation, its part of the delivery and timing that makes it all worth while.

You may not agree, but that's okay. I believe in a good sense of humor, however that's defined.

Either way, I promised her a shout-out in my next entry. Hence the reason its all about Stefanie.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

If Stephanie doesn't think you're funny, she can suck it. If she wants funny, www.comics.com. OK?

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

SETH! Thanks for the shout out...after all we do know it's all about me AND I am everything you said! I just commented that what you had written so far wasn't so funny. I never said you weren't witty b/c you have your moments. :) That post was H-Y-S-T-E-R-I-C-A-L! LOVE YA.