Sunday, December 2, 2007

Wanted.

WANTED: Handsome, intelligent, independent, comfortable man. 28 - 35yo, white, and Jewish preferred. I enjoy pina coladas, and getting caught in the rain. Entertaining, books, travel. Teach me how to play the piano, or do sign language. Looking for someone ready to settle down, have kids, and tolerate Darryl.

Sorry I haven't posted in so long. Things have been out of hand. Its the end of the semester, and a major time for recruitment. And I was away, and I'm looking for a new job, and its been cold, and I've been attempting to have a renewed social life. Oh, did I mention my biological clock is ticking?

I'm trying to decide if I want to stop in Charleston, or Savannah, or both when I drive down to Atlanta in December. It seems like a great opportunity to see one or both of the cities. Of course, that means I can't go to NYC with my cousin, but that seemed like a lot of driving for me anyway.

Coffee is ready. Man, I love that stuff. If anyone wants to buy me a Hanukkah present, I still want one of the Tassimo Coffee Makers, which makes the individual cups.

Stefanie (from the famed shout out posting earlier this year) was in town this weekend. I got to see her at Beth's birthday party. We fought over Lilah (from the other shout out posting). She's thinking about moving to DC. So, someone hire her. For lots of money.

I'm gonna go babble on the couch. Its Sunday morning, and I believe I should be lazy.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

OMG! I get TWO shout outs!? Damn I'm special! it was great seeing you and fighting over the cutie pie that is Lilah! Although spending time with Rachel and Ilana was a plus for me too!