Monday, December 3, 2007

Shopping for toilet paper

So, the DC area has its first possible snow fall this week, and I just want to make sure I have the essential supplies on hand. Let's see...

1. Toilet Paper. Because people poop more then normal in the 24 hours you may be trapped inside by 2 inches of snow.

2. Milk and bread. Oh my gawd, NO milk for your cereal! No bread for your turkey! What, turkey isn't on your list?

3. Batteries. Wait, do I need AA, AAA, D? Are you expecting the power to go out? Then what good is buying MILK?

Let's be serious. If I'm gonna be snowed in, I want to make sure I have plenty of wine, a good book, and chocolate. Lots and lots of chocolate.

2 comments:

Jenna said...

Um and a shovel says the girl who had to dig her car out a few years ago with a baking pan :)

Unknown said...

Oh now that's something I would have loved to have seen!