Thursday, November 8, 2007

5 things you should know about me.

In the spirit of Grey's Anatomy this week, here are five things everyone should know about me.

1. I'm allergic to bananas. I'm not sure its a full on allergy, but they make me sick to my stomach.

2. I've always wanted to learn how to play the saxophone. Jazz music, with scat, specifically.

3. I can draw a straight line without using a ruler. This leads into my love of designing floor plans.

4. My dream is to own a bed and breakfast with a quaint romantic restaurant attached.

5. When I was in third grade, I threw up on my teacher in the middle of class.

What are your five things?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

1. When I was in high school I was the #1 xylophonist in the state on Connecticut
2. I have no known food allergies
3. I climbed Masada (a mountain in Israel)
4. I can easily sit in the Lotus position (legs crossed with my feet on top of my knees), yet I can't touch my toes
5. I got a black eye trying to play softball with my cousins when I was 9