Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Stating the obvious...

Let's face it, I'm weird.

I'm starting a blog because I decided it was a cheaper hobby then para sailing. It's also safer and easier, since the idea of para sailing on the drought-stricken Potomac River isn't very appealing, or safe for that matter.

So, here's the deal. I write, you read, you comment, I think. And the cycle starts all over again. It's like the neverending story, which is like the song that never ends, and we ALL know how that ended.

Some statements of truth:
1. The theme is "This I believe," stolen from the NPR news segment of the same name. Don't tell them, because I truly believe they wouldn't be happy about it.
2. I'm going to try to have some insight and build on the theme. Cuz, lately, I've been asking myself, "What do I believe in?"
3. I'll post when I can, and hopefully they will remain witty and funny and poignant.
4. Comments are appreciated, topics or suggestions are welcome, and additions are expected.
5. For the right price, anything is possible. I'm not cheap.

Welcome to my head. Watch out for the cobwebs.

1 comment:

ME said...

Welcome, my cyberspace friend. And thanks for the link. The favor will be returned.